Hello.

My name is Charlotte, I’m a dom, and, at least currently, I’m also a lesbian (for those of you who are a little confused with that sentence, this amounts to something rather simple: girls only).

But girls of all kinds, whether you’d like to be a submissive, a slave, a pet, or just my pretty little girl. I have lots of kinks, lots of experience – though not on this site, unfortunately, a fact that is probably becoming increasingly noticeable as I meander through this message – and, at least for the moment, rather a lot of free time, which I would very much like to fill.

So, I’m open for business.

Now, for the specifics.

1) I do not require pictures of you. I may ask for a picture of something you have – such as a toy – but I will never be angry at a refusal (unless it’s part of a scene). I know how tricky it is to decide when to send pictures, if you’re not already confident with doing so.

2) If you wish to serve me, in whatever capacity suits you, send me a PM. That PM should be detailed, but doesn’t have to be long, and must contain the following information:
- An introduction including your name, age, dynamic and amount of experience
- What you hope to get from serving me and how long you would like it to last
- How you can be contacted and how often you are likely to be online
- Your living arrangements
- A short physical description: size, bra size, whether you shave, hair colour, and eye colour
- Height and weight
- What toys (if any) you own
- In regards to fetishes: your likes, dislikes, limits, and, potentially, topics to explore

3) In general, I am a kind Mistress, but I can be cruel, and I can be harsh, should that be required, and I do not allow my rules to be broken without punishment. Nevertheless, I am, of course, entirely reasonable. I simply have certain expectations.

That’s all the information you should require for now.

I hope to hear from you in due course.