Summoned the presidents office ,to be worried or elated ,time will tell .The big deal I had put together would save the company and make us a shit load of money .

They where all there ,the president ,the board of directors ,even Mr Big who was only big in his own eyes and his subordinate affectionately as Miss Iron pants ,the meanest bitch in
the office .

The director rose as I entered ,greeted me enthusiastically ,here she is ladies and gentlemen ,we have her to thank for getting us out of a whole lot of trouble ,he shook my hand ,it felt like
a cold fish ,the others did the same ,Mr Big with his phony smile ,the son of a bitch had been trying to get into my pants since I started and of course Iron pants who had also been doing her damnedest
to force me into going home with her ,her smile equally as phony

Now Mrs Burke ,we have a little surprise for you , ,The company jet will be at your disposal to fly you and your husband to Miami to the company yacht ,it will also be at your disposal
to go where ever you want for 3 weeks .

I was flattered to say the least .not only would my commission be 7 figures but only the high up mucky mucks ever used the plane or boat ,a 130 foot beauty but I guess putting the multi billion dollar deal together put me in the big leagues .

Rob was as usual fucking around on the computer but looked like he had his chores done .Since he had lost his position ,well it really wasn't his fault ,the company had moved off shore ,he had been offered his job but we both decided no way in hell did we want to move a an Arab country .So he had been given a very generous separation package ,enough in fact to see us through for quit a while
but as things worked out we wouldn't have to touch it ,leaving it in the high paying investment vehicle

hey you I shouted ,guess what ,I told him excitedly about the news ,a vacation he enthused ,great when do we go .I pushed against him ,letting my hand drop to his crotch ,feeling the cock cage ,knowing that his dick would be getting hard and the sharp tacks would be digging in .Kissing him ,
undoing his pants ,I want to fuck ,the cold metal now in my hand ,He groaned as the head of his cock was impaled .getting the key from around my neck I undid the chastity device ,how long had it been ? About 3 months I thought ,I had caught him jerking off once ,he didn't get to complete ,his balls ended up looking like melons when I got through beating them ,he was raring to go ,his tool
sprang free ,a little blood but not much .It felt so fucking good having him inside me ,at that moment I wanted to fuck until I passed out unfortunately he having been caged blew his load in about 10 seconds I'm sorry he moaned as his hot cum started to drip out of me .

Ok bitch get down there and finish me with your tongue ,I lay back spreading my legs ,drawing them up giving him full access to my swollen cunt AS usual in this situation he whined about not
being allowed to clean me first ,use your mouth I ordered and don't even think about spitting,you swallow understand ? It was the usual way we finished he begged and pleaded knowing full well
it was exactly what he wanted .

We had found out that he loved to be dommed ,it was shortly after he lost his job ,I had told him since he wasn't working he could do the house hold chores ,to my surprise he agreed ,wehn I
questioned him about it he had told me the whole sordid tale .

he had always wanted to be dommed by a woman in fact in a previous relationship ,eh and his lady had tried it but it had gotten to weird for her ,on further questioning he admitted he loved
pain ,especially during sex ,as it turned out I couldn't hurt him enough ,twisting his nipples squeezing his nuts until he screamed in agony but still it wasn't enough ,it had gotten to the point
of putting on nipple clamps ,using a device to hold his nuts behind his thighs and whipping him until he bled .

To my astonishment I began to really like doing it ,the more he screamed the hotter I got ,usually finishing my self with a dildo ,not letting him cum So it had turned out well ,we both got off
on his pain and I had a cleaning lady ,well of sorts ,at times i would make him dress up as a woman ,panties ,push up bra for his little man titties stockings garter belt the whole nine yards
lately I had been shoving a butt plug up his ass and not letting him remove it . he was fairly used to this as I fucked him regularly with my strap on ,it was his reward to being good ,there
is nothing he loves more than me telling him " I'm going to fuck you " making him suck the dildo before I impale him ,telling him I'm going to find a real cock for him to suck ,listening to
his protests ,laughing telling him what a fucking faggot his is and how he'll love sucking a real on .

So all in all it had worked out just fine ,I became ridged ,trembling as his tongue worked its magic .