First off, please allow me to thank and acknowledge all of you Doms/Masters reading this. I appreciate you taking the time to listen to my words through these typed letters.

As said in my profile, this will be my first time reaching out to find someone in this lifestyle to let me be theirs in all the different ways I can.

I've known almost all my life I was a very quiet and submissive person. The first time I ever heard of BDSM in general was from an erotica book called Master/Slave. I was just hitting the climax of puberty and I can remember that book touching places inside of me that I have never had touched again to this day. It changed my whole perspective on what I wanted out of an adult relationship. I tried being honest with my significant other and was essentially called a freak and crazy.
I know now that nothing is wrong with I want out of life and I'm no longer afraid to find it. If I had to name the main things that attract me to this lifestyle I can quickly think of quite a few.
The idea of giving someone my unequivocal trust to guide me, teach me, and possess me is an unexplainable turn on in more than just a sexual way. I've never trusted anyone to that extent.
Going hand in hand along with that would be the idea of someone having complete control of me. In every facet of my life.
I am of a masochistic personality and while I can't say I would purposefully try to be punished I realize it would occur. Its the private, intimate moments when my Master is doing as he pleases with me that excites me the most. Its the soreness, the bruises, the slice of pain as my tender and abused skin presses against my clothes after a night of playing. Its everything about it even though I have no experience, yet.
Last but not least, I crave the collaring. The feeling of it around my neck on a daily basis. I can only imagine it would feel like my Masters hands on me, always there with me.

I hope I do not sound silly in this post, and if nothing else any guidance or advice is highly welcomed. I wish you a great day and hope to hear from any Masters that may be interested in training me.

As you wish,
Sierra