It was Tuesday, the usual day of the weekly staff meeting. Everybody was seated, munching on bagels and sipping coffee or tea, except for Ms. Taylor and her assistant. All eyes were on the boss lady when she strolled in the room accompanied by Laura, who seemed to be walking gingerly, and two county police officers.

Smiles turned to frowns upon seeing the cops. Rita took her seat at the head of the table, Laura stood next to her holding a sheet of paper. Rita's blue eyes wandered around the room, from one employee to the next. Then she spoke. "RST Enterprizes has not had a particularly good year financially, particularly in the Spring. It picked up some in the Summer and Fall, but not enough to offset the losses." She hesitated a few beats, then continued. "Therefore it is necessary to reduce staff. Five people from the call center have already been let go, but that's not enough." The whole room remained quiet as she looked coldly at Laura. "Laura is holding a list of employees, who have only twenty minutes to gather their belongings and leave...or be arrested for trespassing!"

Everyone tensed up waiting for the ominous pronouncement. Ms. Taylor's eyes again wandered around the room when she stared at Linda. When Laura read her name, the blonde shrieked and stood up. Tears ran down her cheeks as Rita spoke. "i am tired of hearing other employee's complaining about your fucking attitude. You were the Vice President of Field Operations and you are smart, but my patience has run out. Now you better start packing in!"

The next name was Sierra. "You're in the wrong line of work, you've tried hard but Market Research is not your cup of tea! You're a beautiful person, I'd like to see you at a party, but maybe you could try modelling.

Then it was Katrina who stood up and called Rita a fucking bitch, and tried to run around the table at the boss lady, but one of the officers wrestled her to the floor and cuffed her wrists beh

ind her, before forcing her out the door while she was still cursing and swearing.

The last name was Rick, who was the President of Field Operations. "This one I agonized over, but Rick when I left you in charge when I was on vacation, this place was in total disarray when I returned. That can not happen.

Once the four fired employees had left, Laura read out more names. "Ron, you are now President of Field Operations, Jackie, you are now Vice-President. Marcus, you have been promoted to Project Manager; Rachel, you are also Project Manager. Those four were all smiles and accepted congrats all around.

Once the meeting was adjourned, Rita gathered Pete and Laura in her arms and whispered in our ears. "I need my pussy sucked."