I smiled, as she kissed my boots. She started to rise but stopped as I frowned.

“Mmm seducing then exposing the girls would be great revenge, but why stop there? Why not seduce them all and enslave them all as slave serving not only yourself, but also,” I paused for emphasis, “But also your own master. To have them all submit and publicly affirm that you are better than them, wouldn't that be better? In other parts of the world it is said the best revenge. It is the revenge I wish I had chosen. The reason I want you to go to see the chief, and I want you to take your father, is because I have a history.

“Now this is the hint to why I am sending you to talk with the chief is that on the test Mr. Fascist so delighted to say I was completely wrong on, I know for a fact that I am right and he is dead,” I put heavy stress on the word dead, “wrong on the truth of the the test, and the war is I was on the ground. I wont tell you everything but I will say I lost a lot during the war, more that almost everyone in this town has ever lost.”

Now I stopped ghosts paraded before my eyes, my parents, Katerine, Billy. As always the last was the worst. I had to shut my eyes.

When I opened my eyes she was staring at me. I smiled a sad smile and said, “In due time you will learn the story.”

“In the mean time go see the chief tomorrow and then,” I slid a card across the bar to her. “go to this address. They will measure you for the trappings of your slavery: collar, cuffs, chastity belt and the like. These will be part of your daily wardrobe. The reason I want your father there is to hear the story so he knows what kind of man I am and that is important as soon you will be living with Me. Now rise and take your seat next to me.”