This is a followup to the thread "Suggestions with my new sub"

Well last weekend was eventful. Just to bring you up to speed, my girlfriend of 4 months...previously my best friend of 3 years...made it known to me that she liked the idea of a little bondage play. I'm sure she didn't know that I have been fantasizing about this for many years. For two weeks I had to wait until we both had a free weekend with no kids and no work. Last Friday was the night. She took a 2 hour nap after work at my place but there was no way I could sleep. (Ever tried to sleep with a raging hardon?) After 2 hours she woke up and jumped in the shower. She came out to the living room looking very pretty with a tiny silk robe on and laid down on the couch next to me with her head in my lap. She knew what was coming because I had told her some of the preparations I made.

It didn't take me long to notice that the robe was up around her waist, that beautiful bald pussy just waiting to be used! I stroked her hair and very very lightly ran my finger up and down her slit for a few minutes until her moans became more audible. I said "Are you ready to go have some fun?". She nodded that she was and I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and kissed her...then reached into my "fun drawer" and retreived two sets of handcuffs. One are real cuffs and the other is the cheesy kind you buy at sex shops...but still suitable for the purpose. I cuffed one wrist to the big I-bolt installed in the wall on one side of the bed, then the other to the second bolt. I leaned over and whispered "So are you ready to be used like a little fuck toy?" She smiled and said "Yes".

I went back to the fun drawer and pulled out a section of rope. She said "What's the rope for?" I told her that I had given this plenty of thought...and that the rope was for her legs. I tied and end around one ankle, then ran the rope underneath the bed and up the other side where I secured her other ankle. I told her that I was leaving a little play in the rope because she was going to cum really hard and might need to move her legs and hips. But that I wouldn't be so generous next time.

The only time I saw her get nervous and apprehensive was when I pulled out the blindfold. As I put it on she appeared distressed and asked why I was blindfolding her. I whispered to her "Do you love me?" She kind of whimpered "Yes", I followed with "Do you trust me?" She nodded. I said "Well then shut up and enjoy this...I'm going to take good care of you"

I told her that I had a few things to get ready for her and left her there tied up and blindfolded while I gathered the supplied I would need. When everything was ready I took the large dildoe I purchased earlier that week and liberally greased it up with an aloe lotion. I took one of her cuffed hands and put the dildoe in it and told her to hold onto it because I would need it later. Next I took the electric vibrator and plugged it in and placed it in her other hand and explained what it was.

I know from the relationship we've had in the past that she has absolutely no experience with toys of any kind. I was really excited about being the one to "introduce her".

I sat back for a minute and told her how sexy she looked...and she REALLY did! Laying there cuffed to the wall...feet bound, holding a dildoe in one hand and vibrator in the other...waiting to see what I would do next.

I went for the large bottle of baby oil I had purchased just for her and set about covering her body from head to do with a thick coat. All the way up both arms, down both legs, her chest, stomach and under her ass. (Of course spending plenty of time one her ass and crotch) I had already turned the heat off because I wanted her completely sweaty and greasy when I was done with her. I couldn't help notice that her pussy was already completely wet from the anticipation.

Anyway...it's 2:00 and unfortunately I have to go back to work. I'll finish recounting this later tonight or tomorrow.