Am a guy 32 years,am married and wanted to be dominated by a fine lady no matter age category she falls in to.
I am black so i want her to use the opportunity to degrade me humiliate and insult me,spit in my mouth say am a slave made only for her pleasure that i am just bastard, she should also invite all her female friends to come to me as their toilet i can clean their pussies and asses with my tongue,suck their feets and shoes,they can put their legs on me to rest,they can urinate in a large bowl as my drinking water and spit chewed food to my mouth or on the ground to eat,spit their sputum and snot in to my mouth. But the best part i like is drinking pussy juices alot of it to fill my belly they can squart in a cup one by one to gather much goo and spits together to a full cup then give me to drink they can wash their pussies with small quantity of water to be thick then pour it on my food or drinks,stir it and drink,i can also clean their arm pit and panties (not while mensis),i clean suck all dirty from the croch area of their panties and gulp the slimy,sticky vaginal discharges then thank them