Quote Originally Posted by Brosco
Evan, you are on a wonderful trip of discovery. Enjoy as you explore and learn more about each other. Being 1000 miles apart makes little difference, because as we mature we start to realise how much is in the mind (vs) the importance of the physical factor.

To get ideas about future games I suggest you both go thru a 'BDSM Limits Checklist'. Find one on the net and go thru it together over the phone. Discuss each one, and put them in perspective. Since you both sound new to this, you don't need to pretend to an expert on every topic. Apart from the rating of 0 (hate it - no way) thru to 5 (love it - yes please), there will be some that fall into the catergory of 'I have no idea.. but i will try it at least once'. It is with this information you will be able to then apply your imagination to find scenarios for tasks for her to fulfill.

I guess it would be remiss of me not to try to promote my own kink - maybe this will work for you both, or maybe you will have no interest. I like Orgasm, tease, denial and control. Put simply, she agrees to give her O's to you. Not only can she no longer O without your permission, she can't even sexually touch. When together, you can tease her and arouse her, but she only cums if you grant it. **smiles** its a hell of a fun game with a willing partner

brosco
We must be on the right track: we've gone through the "play list" and rated each one. The more pet read about it, the more curious she got about figging. Who would have guessed?

We have recently started a form of O control, but I am getting ideas for more related play and will be exploring this more. She already has been denied the privelige to O by herself. She broke the rule the other day and she was so upset by it. I was really amazed how much she is getting into this, and I'm super curious to see where it goes.

The distance has forced the relationship to be more cerebral. Makes us think more carefully about each task, each assignment, and each punishment. It forces quite a lot of imagination.

Thanks for your comments! Welcome!!