Hi
I am going to be chatting with my master tonight to try and work things out with him. So I am hoping people reading this post will respond to me right away. Here is the problem.

My dom has not had a session with me for 7 weeks and if we have a session next week it will then be 8 weeks. I can't be a slave for a dom that has a session with me once every 8 weeks. The other problem is he leaves me in the dark all the time after he makes promises to me then he breaks them and expects me to just understand. For example last sat he promised we would have a session this week that just passed. Again that promise was never fulfilled and after many times of this happening I got really mad this time and left him an angry e-mail. In the e-mail I said I am going to have another session with another master. In my heart I only want him but he made me so mad. I finally got a hold of him friday night and he was out of town because a member of his family was in the hospital. I told him I sent him an angry e-mail which he obviously did not get being out of town. I also told him we need to talk and he agreed. He also admitted to me he does not treat me right as his slave and he does neglect me but that we were talking on very expensive chargeable airtime being that he was out of town and that he would not even have picked up the phone had it been anyone else who called. I told him that if he had only called me before leaving town I would have understood and my angry e-mail would never have happened. I am very understanding but he expects me to understand without me knowing his stress. He expects me to understand that he is stressed but does not tell me why he is stressed or what is going on. Also and this is very important he says that a master can't have full sex with his slave. He says a master can treat his slave in terms of anal sex but not the other way. He said someone told him this and he believes this to be true. I would love to do everything with my master including full sex, this was not an arrangement I agreed to I just kept quiet about it because whenever I bring it up he gets angry with me. I want to know if male masters have full sex with their slaves or if this is something a male master and a female slave must agree togther on. Basically is there a hard and fast rule that a master can't have sex with his slave?
My master and I are going to talk tonight and I want to be armed with full info to back me up on this no full sex topic, maybe even print out something to prove I am right and that this no full sex between a master and slave is bull.
I want info from experienced masters before I talk with my master.

Please help me out since I am somewhat new to this.