BBW,

There are a few places to meet Doms online. alt.com is one and that is where i met my Master. lavalife.ca has an area for intimate and kinky encounters as well. i was never on that site but i have a friend who particularly likes it.

You might want to get out and meet people in the BDSM community if you have the chance. Although i don't live in Toronto i have checked it out via the net. On Master's request i had looked for things that he and i could attend if i had time off work and i went with him on one of his business trips. i didn't find that Toronto was as active as we are in Vancouver (or maybe it just isn't as easily found on the net) but i know that there are munches and other events. Northbound Leather or one of the sex shops may be able to help you with where those are held. They might also be able to tell you where there are other monthly kink events going on.

No matter how you meet a Dom i am glad to see that you are planning on being careful and taking your time before starting to session with him. From my own experience i know there are a lot of men out there who say they are Doms when in fact they are not. Take your time, i know it is difficult to wait but i am hopeful that you will find the right man and by all means try the Academy. You might find that it helps you to discover more about yourself and what you would like from a Dom.

Good luck, eviana