So, I'm thinking I may like to collar someone soon... probably Shellyfemme again. Maybe a new lady in my life with whom I am rather toppy. Maybe both!

After replying to redEva's post about toys, I started looking around my apartment to find places to secure a submissive. There is the obvious... the bed. I have a futon with a metal frame. It works well. I once used a cuff with a link of chain to connect Shelly's collar to the foot of the thing so her face was nearly touching the floor. I had her keep her bum lifted while I whacked it several times (the bitch called me "dear!") and then put on my dildo harness and fucked her senseless.

I've also secured several women to it in many other ways. My futon kicks for that.

I live in an older apartment building with steam heat. That means I have a radiator. It's even in a corner. It will be perfect.

I'm thinking of throwing some heavy chain around the bottom of the refrigerator as well. I'm thinking it could serve as a hardpoint much like the leg of the futon did for Shelly once.

However, that's where my ideas stop. I've several door frames in my apartment that would be perfect for suspension but I rent and don't want to do extensive modifications. Does anyone know of a good way to use door frames for that purpose with only a few metal eyes or what not? I'd love a few suggestions as far as that is concerned.

Anyway, I'm curious as to how the rest of the Dominants here secure their victims. What do you tie your bottom to when you don't want them to go anywhere? What are the favorite indoor hardpoints in your homes?