I'm just curious about how other switches govern their switch-ness. Not really any problem here, as I know we all are different, but I just have an idle interest in how other couples do it (sorry if this has already been brought up...I didn't really do a search).

-Do you feel the urge to dom and sub a single person at the same time? Maybe at different times during the same scene?

-Do you dom and sub at the same time, but with different partners (I'm a sub for this person, but a dom for this person)?

-Do you take turns with your partner (tonight, I'll be the boss, tomorrow night, you be the boss)?

-Do you feel like a dom/sub for long periods of time, then feel the need to switch again (i.e. feeling like being the sub for weeks/months/years then kind of feeling dom-my for awhile)?

Personally, I go through waves in which I'll feel very domme-ish for months at a time, then will want to be the sub for a few months. My fiance and I just switch it up whenever we feel like stirring things up a bit or if one of us is particularly fiesty. No, we don't sit down and say "well, I'm starting to feel the need to sub, so next time we get intimate, you can be in carge." It just happens when it happens. Thoughts?
-Phantome