Quote Originally Posted by DemonGoddess View Post
But it's also frustrating when others don't see what your trying to say when they read/see your work, When they see something compleatly different.

Oh and BTW Love the Quote.
Hi DemonGoddess, I remember first writing in hopes to reach other people to let them know they arent alone, that I wasnt alone and found slowly that no one can know exactly what you are trying to say or understand unless they have walked beside you through life with complete understanding and feeling...and as everyone feels differently and reacts differently...how would this be possible. This working both ways. I speak different...I was born in the Maritimes but grew up in Quebec...a different language, then moved back to the Maritimes in my teens finding the contrast such a huge adaptation in language and formation of sentences, speech...even wrapping the tongue around consonants has left me with a slight touch of an accent no one can place.
The only thing one could hope for is to touch one emotion, one part...to embrace, to hug, to caress, infuriate, shed a tear.
I am slowly working my way on the poems, as I am the rest of the forums and would love to read yours.