I'm pretty new at this.. and my lover and I are moving towards making this our lifestyle together..

but, here's my dilemma... what does a submissive do when she believes her dom might want to cause her harm?

Here is an example. My dom "required that I be completely shaved" the next time I saw him.. so, two weeks ago.. I tried it. I read everything on the web I could so that I would do it right.. well.. it was a complete disaster... I have spent the last two weeks in complete agony... I have extremely sensative skin... and I got a horrible shaving rash.. ingrown hairs.. infection. I had to take several days off of work because I literally couldn't walk the discomfort was sooo bad. Even went to the doctor to get special cream...

So... I told this to my dom when he came back from his trip.. and he is insisting that I still be clean shaven when I see him next. I explained to him that this was very bad experience... and, to tell the truth.. I still can't even THINK about being touched down there. And even my doctor said it probably wasn't such a good idea... But, he is insisting... So, as a sub, what do you do when your dom wants to put your body in harm that isn't ok with you?

I want to be submissive.. and do as he says.. but, I cannot go through that pain again.. and, frankly.. I can't afford to miss any more days at work... and, if he is this insistant about shaving... what is to stop him from insisting on other, more dangerous issues?

Is this where I have to walk away from my dom? Or, do I just do what he says, and suffer the consequences? I really don't know what to do...

I'd love opinions from both doms/subs...