It was the second time Sir Tim had cropped slut's cunt since he'd purchased her, and it was quite obvious she was used to it. Perhaps her previous owner had performed that service on her as well.

But now, Tim was hungry, and it was time for Him to find out what kind of cook he'd purchased. Leading her down the hallway by her leash, they passed the door that leads down to the dungeon, passed the livingroom and stopped once they reached the kitchen.

Tugging upward on the leash, her Master ordered slut to stand. He opened the refrigerator, showed her where the bacon, eggs and bagels were.

"I'm sure you can handle this," He said. Obediently, she kept her eyes down and politely answered, "Yes Sir."

He showed her where the toaster was, pointed out the skillet and showed her how to turn on the burners.

"I'm going to read the Sunday paper, call me when it's ready. Scrambled eggs and don't burn the bacon!" ..."Yes Sir."...."And fix yourself some breakfast as well, I want you to be well nourished for the days activities!"... "Yes Sir."