Using active and past tenses, your next assignment is to write from the first person, in the opposite sex of you,
a scene or short story.

I want you to find your masculine voice for a character that you create.

What is he thinking, doing, and why?
What is the action going on around him and how would he describe it?

Well, Here it is my attempt to write in the male voice. Let me first say. THIS WAS HARD! I would not cite this as the best I have every written but... Here goes.

Admission (c) by Lady Chipmunk

“Have you prepared yourself as instructed?” I beckoned to Catherine, “Now come sit down and we will begin. My name is Adept Jason Smythe. Are you prepared to be secluded from the world for a period of six months to a year that is necessary for first year trainees?”

Catherine looked nervous but she answered in the affirmative.

“Good.” I picked up the phone and called to Adept Brown my administrative assistant. “Adept Brown will serve as witness to the legal documents that we will sign granting you admission to our program.” We reviewed and signed the documents that protected both the trainee and the institution. They had all the legalese for keeping the trainees and adepts safe and healthy, the establishment of safe words etc. I had been admitting our female trainees for the past 5 years. Since I took over and added these new legal formalities we have had no disappointed customers causing us trouble with the authorities. It is all a matter of making sure before hand that everyone is clear on their roles and responsibilities as well as what their expectations of the training. This was completely unlike when I trained here. We had a few unfortunate incidents in which the trainees did not fully understand that sexual servant meant, well, having sex. Adept Brown was in charge of the admission of our male trainees. Between the two of us we assured that all new participants knew exactly what they were getting into.

“Now you understand that we instruct women and men in the art of being good ‘sexual servants’. Slave conjures too many images of ownership. This is not about ownership.” I said sternly. “For the servants we place it is a two-way street; the master/mistress is as much ‘owned’ as the slave. Each needs the other in order to achieve sexual fulfillment. We train individuals to take either the dominant role, the submissive role or to take and give pleasure in switching between the two.”

I shuffled through the file on my desk, “I understand from your application here that you wish to become a submissive adept.” She nodded.

“The first year of the program is in isolation from the vanilla world. You will remain on campus at all times. If at any time during the up coming examination you are uncomfortable, you may leave. Your admission will be terminated and you can walk out that door. No Harm, No foul. Once you have completed the examination and have affirmed your wish to become part of our community you will be a trainee and will do as instructed at all times. Do you understand and agree to these terms?”

“Yes sir, All I desire is to be fulfilled and give in return.” She looked at me with confidence in her eyes.

Although I have done many of these entrance introductions, I never failed to get excited at the thought of the next step in her enrollment. “Part of your application had you rate your sexual prowess. Today we will see how truthful you were. Strip. Let’s put you through your paces.”