This is the first part of a story I'll be uploading to the library over the next few days. I'm interested in hearing people's feedback, and reworking this initial chapter based on people's impressions. IT is the first of many stories to be told in a 'Contractual Slavery' world.

The synopsis that I intend on using:

"A truly free society grants people full control over their own lives, no matter how horrible their decisions may seem. In a world of contractual slavery, what deals would people make, what sadistic games would they play?

This is the story of a school rivalry pushed to the limit, and the emotions that would make a consenting adult gamble everything. But it is not just about the game, for such travesties do not exist in a void. There are many stories to be told, detailing the war, the participants’ reasons, and the lifelong and irreversible consequences of their youthful mistakes."

Story codes will eventually be M/f F/f F/M (and any number of plusses), nc, blackmail, slavery, high school, pregnant, heavy, torture, violent. Also, I should note that, like the rest of my stories on the library, it will focus on the feelings of despair, depression, and utter hopelessness that exist in the mind of a lifelong non-consenting slave.

(NOTE: There are some emphatic italications that have been left out. I'm not going through and redoing them by hand after copy-pasting)