Good evening all and I hope you are all well.

I finally decided to join this comunity and what I ve seen so far I like very much.

Lots of great people, great postings and lots of support for newbies. Also, a great place to find a true submissive woman.

What can I say about me? Being practicing BDSM as a Dominant for over 9 years.

I prefer newbies to be trained. After all, I am a Trainer Master. I own a sub in r/l
and now I am here in quest for an on line female sub.

My training program is structured in 2 levels: First as a Trainee, the newbie be giving certain tasks and will spend time learning my rules. The second stage is the Collaring, where the sub is now owned by me.

I am very strict Master, and even when I can show some mercy during training, frequent mistakes will be severely disciplined.

As a Master, I do not forgive I DISCIPLINE. If you make a mistake do not beg me to forgive you but to discipline you.

As a Master, OBEDIENCE and SUBMISSION are sacred, almost religious. Newbies must understand these principles before accepting being trained by me.

Above all, I am also here to make good friends and exchange opinions. Anybody is welcome to PM me anytime and I will always be glad to help any member of this fantastic place.

Marquis de Sanz