Alright, I'm new to this. I know, I need to stop by the introductions thread, but we'll get to that in a bit. I just recently had a primary experience dominating someone. It was online, it was a blast, I want more, but I don't quite know how.

I have two separate cases: with one girl, we have already entered explicitly sexual play. We had hinted about it before, but when she showed me an outfit she was buying, it somehow went into live orgasm control, a bit of s&m (ice and clothespins), and some real psychological submission. Like I said, wow. But I don't know where to go from here -- what else can I say or have her do so far from me to put her in that submissive frame, and what can we do once she is there? Ice and clothespins only go so far, and we don't have webcams.

In case two, there is a girl who has hinted at her kink -- well, to be frank, she said that she wanted to be tied up and used, in a moment of some candor. But she is a bit more shy about talking frankly about it and I have no natural skill into turning a conversation explicitly to sex. How do I elicit her fantasies, and how do I turn eliciting those fantasies into actually doing something?

As I'm sure I'm not the first to ask, I'll take any direction to other posts...