Okay, so I'm in my first r/l relationship and I am really happy, but lately there have been things that bother me. Before I met Master <3, I was under the impression that I'm straight and monogamous, but all that kinda flew out the window at the start of our relationship.

Master is married, and She is a Dom also. During my first weekend stay with them she got involved in one of my and Master's plays, saying that I should stop her whenever I feel uncomfortable, but I didn't. So I grew to have the same affection for Miss that I have for Master and in following weeks I realised that single plays with Master, amazing as He is, just do not hold to the intensity that Couple plays do.

Then came the fight. I am not sure exactly what happened, but Miss was angry at Master firstly because He answered His phone during a play with me and she thought it horrible to just leave me lying there while He's on the phone. Then secondly He told Her what happened during our play, which again She thought not only disrespectful to me, seeing that I did not express my willingness to share those details, but also She felt that He was rubbing Her nose in our relationship. The latter being the biggest issue. I got so very cross at Master for upsetting Miss, but obviously could not show it.

They have been poly-amorous for almost three decades and as far as I could tell had all these little issues sorted. But now She got so angry that it ended in me being owned by both of Them. And that's wonderful for me, I don't mind in the least.

But now considering our rocky beginnings, Master has started acting strangely. He now only contacts me when He is at work, never when He is at home, also He used to only use the term We, referring to Him and Miss, but now He only says "I" when expressing things to me. He uses a lot more emotional phrases like "I miss you" etc etc.

I'm afraid that something bad is going on. Subs have tried to cause trouble between Them in the past, but that is sincerely not what I mean to accomplish. What I want to know is, am I reading too much into this and all is fine, or if there is something, what do I do? Any thoughts or comments are much appreciated

SM