seababy has suggested that we hold our own "write a BDSM Fairy story " competition. An idea, I am proud to say, she had after reading my piece of stupidity "Dom thumb" that it to be found in this section.

As I suppose, sponsor of the comp I guess it falls to me to be judge. I won't enter of course but I shall declare an outright winner.

RULES.

1)I am totally unbiased but will be disqualifying Clout for something, once I can be arsed to think of it.

2)I really like Jack Daniels so if you want to be in with a chance I am open to bribery.

3)Any of you who writes a better story than mine is subject to premature ejection.

4)No poofters!

5)Stories must fit into a post-not be too long.

6)seababy will be declared winner.

7)Female sub entrants will get extra points for describing the school uniform they wear while writing.

8)There will be no prize except the envy and spite of all fellow entrants who will probably never chat or write to you again. So that's worth working for.

9)There is no rule 9.

10)Posting groupies shall be wrapped in brown paper and string and sent to Effingham-2nd class.

So fellow Doms subs Perves Kinkyones males females unreg's trolls and unclassifieds-get yourselves a-writing!

Post your entries here.