My ultimate sexual fantasy (hey it says to say it out loud) Now *blush* I read this once in a magazine about this 1 lady who wanted to break the record of having sex with men for hours on end. Well needless to say my pussy got wet and my dirty mind was thinking.. and the more the wheels turned the more I was going mmmmmmmmm

My ultimate sexual fantasy is to be bound to a table, eyes blindfolded and men/women have their sexual way with me. I will be fucked, slapped, groped, kissed, pissed on you name it was done to me. All my holes will be fucked sore, my jaw aching from sucking on so many cocks.. my face covered from a women’s juices, my 44DD tits covered in cum and bruised from ppl grabbing them and slapping it, my nipples sore and stretched. *excuse me while I rub away * It may not sound WOW to some ppl… but I crave that to be gang banged for a weekend, given little breaks but fucked a lot and hard rough, soft and easy… just used and abused for other people’s pleasure.

My own “rule” is that my Master or Mistress be there in the room with me to over look it all to make sure no funny business is being done to me.

What do you think?