I pretty much live this lifestyle, with me being the submissive one. I'm disabled (not physically, but due to my neurological issue), so I do have a small income. So I'll address a few of the points brought up.

**Money** - He does make the majority of the money. My money is mostly mine, after I pay my share of the bills which I find fair - though I do tend to ask him when I can spend money (if it's more than $20). I wouldn't be horribly upset if he wanted to control the finances and pay the bills and set me an allowance. In some ways, it might just make things easier and I trust that he would be completely fair about it. We've been together for over ten years and friends for twice that, so we don't think too much about what if we split up. I think both our families would disown us if we did since they love us together.

**Transportation** - I am not allowed legally to drive (see above), so it is not an issue so far since my parents normally don't mind to get me to doctor appointments and he does all the driving other than that. He doesn't work too far from home and probably could take an hour or two off if I absolutely needed something that I could not get delivered. Short of an emergency or without permission, I expected not to leave the apartment.

**Health** - Luckily my disability comes with better insurance than he has, so this isn't an issue. I keep a cell phone on or near me at all times in case of an emergency.

**Social Life** - We have both always been more of homebodies, but mostly share the same circle of friends that neither of us hang out with a lot since the closest one lives a three hour drive away. We were together long before we started down the bdsm lifestyle, so people just know us as a relatively normal couple. If out with friends or family, I just use his first name and vice versa - otherwise, it's Sir or Master for him and Slut/Slave for me.

**Domestic Life** - See above - we present ourselves as a normal couple. We rent a one bedroom apartment, so there's no issue of "what's behind that door?" - we put toys away when we expect company or at least get them out of sight if someone shows up unexpectedly. I am responsible for 90% of the household chores - pretty much everything besides taking out the trash (he feels its easier on him) and he cooks on weekends. We met in RL and neither of us drink or do recreational drugs (unless caffeine counts). I'm not expected to wear the collar if I'm around other people and I rarely am in restraints unless he's home. Around the house, I'm expected to wear just underwear and a shirt - other clothing is only allowed if we have guests or are going out. He reserves the right to choose my clothing when I go out and veto anything I choose unless I can provide an excellent reason.

**Children** - Neither of us want children, so this should never come up.