Well today I had an experience that really hit a nerve. Yes everyone has their own views on things but I also believe that someone should RESPECT someone's view.

So today I was hanging out with some friends and their submissive. Fine by me, nothing wrong with that. Until one of the dominants had to leave for about a half an hour to take care of some business related issue. So the submissive was left with the group of us. Again thats fine.

Now I know that different rules are given out by dominants. Thats fine too. I am all for that. Here is where the issue comes up.

The subbie's dominant left and the subbie started to act totally out of control. Name calling, pushing, shoving, grabbing...

Basically like a little kid. Now I know maybe she was 'playing' but this is not the way to act (or at least thats my view). The dominant (whose house we were at) asked her to stop several times and she didn't. So he (acting out of sheer annoyance I think) told her to gather her things and leave (she had her own car).

So this brings up my question to you all. If a submissive is at someone's house and their dominant leaves. Should they still be required to respect others? I am asking this from a BDSM perspective, not common sense.

My opinion is that one should always be respectful of someone else. Regardless of if they are allowed to act in such and such a way.

Thoughts, comments?