Hi, I'm looking to start a roleplay and I'm seeking one female victim. Picture a world that's like a cross between "Blade" and "Buffy" in which the vampires are highly organized and have humans working for them, and their enemies are the Slayers--young girls who are chosen by fate to fight them. In the scene, me and my people capture a Slayer and instead of killing her, we turn her into our slave using sex, humiliation, torture and drugs and use her to get at other Slayers. She's ashamed of what she's become but can't help herself.

I'm looking for a female to play the Slayer. In addition to forced sex and gang rape, other elements I have in mind include humiliation, bondage, torture (whipping, clamps, needles, etc), biting (this being a vampire fantasy after all), orgasm denial, forced orgasm, cum drinking, forced lesbianism, marking by tattoo or piercing, and perhaps even bestiality (just as a kind of humiliation). You are welcome to suggest things that you like, but my limits are no scat, amputation or snuff.

My character: descendent of the first group of vampires to arrive at the New World, looks middle-aged, medium-built, dark-skinned, dark hair, brown eyes.

And here's the beginning of the scene:

Like many drugs, the drug that we nicknamed "Craving" was discovered by accident. Our lab was trying to create a drug that could temporarily enhance human senses so our human soldiers can be more helpful when they assist in our operations. Our scientists came up with a compound that can enhance human senses, in particular tactile sensation and the feeling of pain and pleasure, for several hours. What is curious about this compound is that the subjects will not only experience sensations more intensely, the causes of these sensations will also be imprinted in the subjects' memory and they will develope a craving for the same causes even when the effect of the compound is gone. The council was divided as to what to do with this compound. It obviously wasn't the drug that we were looking for, and if we wanted to give humans some kind of craving to control them there's a more obvious option. Some members suggested that we market it to humans for profit, but I had an idea.

A few months ago a new Slayer arrived and she's already caused us more casualty that the previous one in a year. She's young, inexperienced, but strong-willed and agile. If she's bitten, I bet she'd kill herself rather than to become one of us, but what if we give her some other kind of craving? She's nubile young woman after all...

So I set up a trap in a factory, leaving false trails so you can "discover" what seems to be our biggest operation. As soon as you arrive your actions are closely monitored. I enjoy the sight of your young, athletic body as you fight your way into the basement of the factory, killing vampires and flooring humans along the way. Seeing that you're deep enough into the trap, I give my special assault team the go-ahead...