Me and my wife /sub have been together going on five yrs. To say everything was perfect would be an understatement. We have always felt we were meant to be together. In June of this year we were ienjoying ourselves playing, I had felt bad all day not sick just an uneasy feeling. We finished kissed and went to bed, at three that night I awoke in severe pain, it felt like someone was crushing me, she called an ambulance and I went to the hospital that same night I had open heart surgery, triple bypass. I spent 5 days in hospital then came home, started physical therapy, everything was going great{no playing Drs orders} just as I started back normally, no more pysical therapy, I had another heart attack this time had to have a valve replaced. Here is the problem all is okay now. The drs have said it was defects I had all my life nothing I did caused it or could have prevented it. The problem is my wife/sub
can't bring herself to be bound again, We still play but no bondage of any kind, she says that she can't as what happened made her realize she could lose me.
Her fear is valid , I know that when I talk to her about it ,it upsets her, I was just wondering if anyone has an knowledge to help me through this .