Okay, here is my issue. I am a supervisor at my job (I'm told I'm fairly good at getting people to do things I want ;P), and everyone calls me bossy and "watch out, here she comes" gets whispered when I walk by, but I don't mind that, to me it's fun! However, until recently, we had a staff of all females. Then they hired a new guy, and try as hard as I might not to, I order him around twice as much as everyone else, just out of habit. Worse, he likes it. The other day I actually told him to fetch- just popped out of my mouth, I swear. And he says, "Yes, Miss." Everything I tell him to do, ask him to do, or even just suggest he might do, he answers "Yes, Miss." and "Thank you, Miss." OH, and he's already told me that he is a masochist < I did not verbally tell him I'm a Domme, but I think instinctively he must know.

I have never wanted to run away from something so delicious in my life! I already have a very committed sub who I love with all my heart, and I feel like I'm cheating on him whenever I have to give any kind of assignment to my employee. And the fact that this is at work, and I am officially his supervisor makes it all seem, well, unethical, somehow.

Any thoughts? Am I worried over nothing, or should I ask to be transferred to another department to avoid temptation? Has anyone else ever had a similar problem? Thanks for your thoughts!