What Fantasy would you have if you had an extra life? meaning if you died you knew you would get to come back as you were.

Mine would be with my new found Bi-sexual curiosity. Thanks to my girlfriend having me eat my own cum out of her after sex.

I would like to be hunted in a forest by a Male and Female Dom naked. The weapon they would get would be a Tazer. After being caught and tazered in the balls. Being drug through the forest by my arms back to the farm and taken to a barn. Then they invite all there friends to watch me being humiliated and tortured to death.

The first thing they would do is to hang me in the barn by my arms stretched as far as they can go and the tying my feet down as far as it would go. They would then each get a bull whip and whip me 40 times. After beating me with the whip they would tie me down to a chair and one by one pull out each of my teeth with a pair of needle nose pliers. After my teeth are removed the male dom would force me to give him my first blow job at the same time the mistress would be squeezing my balls as hard as she can. After I am finished with the blow job they leave me tied up in the center of the room so all the guests can use my mouth any way they please while the two doms rest.

After all the guests have used my mouth to cum in and as a toilet. The doms come back to start torturing me again. The first thing they do so I cant see whats coming is sow my eyes shut. The next thing they do is roll out one of those operating tables. in stead of using straps to old me in place they use barb wire to tie my ankles arms chest and fore head. Next they get some fishing line and wrap it as tight as they can around my balls so they have full access to them. They then get a bunch of needles one by one using my balls like a pin cushion. After getting in as many as could fit they would then get one of the electric wands and send the electricity through the needles. After doing this for a while they would then pull all the needles out and rub peroxide over my balls. If I pass out at anytime they would wake me up to make sure I dont miss nothing. After doing this the mistress would suck on my cock to get it as hard as she could then get fishing line around the head of it and tie some were above her so my cock is standing up. Next the master would take a black cat and force it as far down my piss slit as possible and lite it. After just about blowing my cock off. They take me off the table. And tie me down doggy style onto a saw horse. And they let the guests abuse both my ass and my mouth. While they take a rest.

When they get done with there rest the come back to end my life as we know. First they Tie me upside down spread apart by pullies on both my arms and legs. They keep cranking them until they pull both my arms and legs out of socket. Leaving me like this the mistress takes a knife and cuts out both of my testicles and feeds them to there dog. So I wouldnt be a blood mess the husband uses a small torch to carderize the the open wound. Next they wife takes a knife and cuts off my cock and puts it in my mouth and taking a staple gun and stapling my mouth around it so it doesnt fall out. She to uses the torch to close the wound. Next they take a long pointed metal rod and force it through my asshole and through my insides and through my heart. And when they are done they leave me hanging there to be eaten by the dogs and other animals that havent been fed.

Hope you have enjoyed my fantasy. Let me know about yours if you had a second chance.