Another day almost over ,one more class to go then go home alone as usual .the students started to file in taking their seats .The beginning of a new school year ,it was always interesting to see the new students .
The young lady that always sat in the front row came in a little late .Today she was wearing a very short skirt,before I could give her a lecture on being on time she crossed her legs showing that she had no panties on .I stopped in mid breath ,gulped and started with the lecture .She had a smile on her face that said she knew I was secertly casting glances at her legs .
It wasnt a secret on campus that I am gay and Lori sure seemed to know it by the way she smiled at me and flashing her legs,of course nothing could come of it ,if I was ever caught involved with a student ,even a grown 19 year old it would mean instant dissmisile from the small very conservtive college where i taught .
The class had been given an assignment to research their family historys ,since it was only the 2nd week ,most had only just started .The hour passed by quikly and I ended with have a good weekend.Sitting at my desk I didnt notice Lori stayed behind Excuse me Kathy she said ,this was unusal as most of the students addressed me by my sir name ,I have a question .
She laid out her family tree on my desk and showed me her problem .I looked at the document but couldnt see what the problem was .She came around behind me and letting her hand slide down my shoulder ,put her finger on a place that was not completed.
The shock of her hand on my shoulder sent shivers through me ,drawing in my breath trying to get my voice ,she drew her fingers back up and across my breast .The sensation was almost heart stopping I wanted her to stop but couldnt .Her face came even with mine .I see the way you look at me and iv heard you like other girls .With that she cupped my breast ,running her thumb over the now rock hard nipple .She unfastned a couple of buttons on my blouse ,sliding her hand in and under my bra .
It had been a long time since I had any contact with another woman and it felt like heaven ,with her hand holding me .She slide her hand under the back of my shirt unclasping my bra and pushing it up exposing my breasts to her .I moaned as she fondled me then kissing me with a deep long pushig her tongue into my mouth kiss.
I was scared to death some body would come in and see what was going on but couldnt stop .Lori murmured ,undo the rest of of the buttons .I protested ,I cant some body might come in .Her tone hardened .Do it she ordered .swallowing hard I did as she wanted ,exposing my breasts fully to her .
I sat motionless as her hands carressed me making me throw caution to the wind ,leeting her do what she wanted .she stopped suddenly moving back and got the smile back .Running her fingers threw my hair .you are a horny bitch are'nt you .I nodded ,what else could I do I wanted more of her carresses ,lots more .
There was a noise in the hall ,I coverd myself quikly but no one came in. Her hand stroked my shoulder ,I want you to go home and I'll be there in a few minuts Lori had that look again ,I decided I had to take a stand and said i couldnt meet with her as i couldnt risk it ,she smiled again do you think the dean would like to hear what just happened here ,I was agast but you started it ,yes but you didnt stop it and that will mean you'll be looking for a new job ,and good luck with that when every other school finds out about you seducing students.
I was to shocked to reply ,I knew what she said was true I had aready been given a reprimand for being to friendly with another female student and had been warned the next time even a hint of wrongdoing I would be fired ,and I couldnt afford to loose the job.I want you to go to your place she said again ,but now since you'v made such a big deal about ,you will answer the door naked, is that under stood .I shuddered as I agreed to do as she wanted .
I was terrified as I made my way to the house I was renting just off campus .I was torn with what to do .Before I made any kind of decisen the door bell rang .Lori stood with a scowl on her face .What the fuck did I tell you to bitch .I stammered Im sorry I didnt have enough time .The slap came out of know where ,she grabbed my hair, pulling hard .you will do exactly as your told you old cunt now strip .
I was to stunned to resist ,I pulled my clothes off ,feeling that old thrill of being under the control of another female .I stood naked ashamed, Lori took a srep back out onto the portch .step out here she ordered ,when I hesitated she slapped my again and hissed now you fucking cow .do it .I stepped out praying no one would see me standing there naked for the whole world to see .
She gave an evil little laugh and pushed me back inside .No sense having other people see you and spoiling my fun .She kissed me hard once again running her hands over me,making me groan in pleasure .I had been in a Domme sub relashionship for over a year and had loved it but since my partner and I had split I had tried to put that part of my life behind me .the same feelings crept back as now again I longed to be used by this this beautiful young creature
She wasted no time in making me agree to her wishes ,and having no choice I guess it made it easier ,from now one she started you belong to me, in the classic domme sub relationship .I have a sadistic side and its how i get off ,and you are going to satisfy me ,is that understood .Again i hesitated ,she flew into a rage that I never expected .