Guess what? T has given me a pet!
Yes, it's true.

I've nicknamed him Nathaniel after one of my favorite subbies in the Anita Blake novels and he is just delightful. A few tidbits about my sweet angel for now:

1. He's been both a sub and a dom. Currently we are working on letting him experience a SS&C relationship as a sub instead of a "total power exchange". I also let his dom side come out when I want to let him experience that part of himself. No, he is not my dom/master, that's T's role and only's T's role, but we can incorporate the aggressive side of Nathaniel into our play. Yes, we have lots of boundaries to respect.

2. For our fun and enjoyment, we play on the net and on the phone. It's a good thing he's not living close to me or my productivity would be at an all time low as he likes to play under my desk doing delicious things with his tongue. ;-)

He writes wonderful stories about our fantasy play and he may be posting them from time to time.

3. Our vows are simple and work for both of us. We may change them as we see fit. Here is what we are using for now.

Ruby's vows to Nathaniel,

"Nathaniel, my sweet angel, son of God and man, I, Ruby, daughter of the Goddess and Eve, lifemate and pet to T, offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths to be your champion, miss, friend and lover. I will help you when you need help and will turn to you when I need help. I have the right to protect you, punish you and make decisions for you that relate to this relationship. I agree not to harm or damage you and that you will offer me the same trust and protection. Your moral code will be honored by me and I will seek to fulfill your desires with grace, dignity and a control of myself."

Nathaniel's vows:

"Miss Ruby, daughter of the Goddess and Eve, I, Nathaniel, son of God and man, willingly give myself to you to be your champion, devoted servant, friend and lover. I am a person and not an object. I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help and will turn to you when I need help. As my chosen miss you have the right to protect me, punish me and make decisions for me that relate to this relationship. I agree not to harm or damage you and that you will offer me the same trust and protection. Your moral code will be honored by me and I will seek to please you in all things with grace, beauty and a control of myself.”

What else?

Nathaniel is very sensitive, sweet, caring, loving and kind. He can also be rough, tough and quite dominant. I love his sense of humor and outlook on many things. We are friends first, play partners second.

Physically he is different than many men, as he has a condition which made him grow breasts as a teenager, much like a young girl. Except that when he was a former sub, his owner took advantage of that and fed him hormones to make him even bigger. It's fair to say his chest is much more developed than mine. Think of a man with Mistress Jade's bosom. He is not a she-male, nor is he gender confused. He just has these lovely breasts. So I get to play with a man who has a nice erection and set of lovely tits.

Pictures? We'll see. My pet would love to pose, but I may not want to share.

He's new to the forums, so please be kind and join me in welcoming him to our online family.

Welcome, Nathaniel!