Well i'm not much of a writer so i'll lay out my fantasy as best I can. Excuse me if it just seems like i'm rambling, lol.. My idea is to include teasing and orgasm control as a means of reward and discipline as well as standard spanking and caning techniques. Pain can bring obedience, but so can sexual frustration. Uniforms will be your standard catholic high type. All subjects will be taught with focus on pleasing the male above all else. No touching is allowed without permission. The campus will be fully monitored, even the restrooms to prevent this. There will be no stalls and there will be a staff member monitoring at all times from an adjacent room. Restroom infractions will be dealt with severely. The girls will be locked in chastity belts for sleeping to prevent any covert self stimulation.

One hour each day will be dedicated to tease training. There will be machines they will be placed into and strapped down. These machines will have a motorized dildo for vaginal and anal entries as well as various vibrators on other robotic arms. When a new student arrives, a staff member will control the machine manually the first time. This is to "train" the machine to how the student responds to various stimulation. The machine will be told when the student orgasms, making note of data from various sensors placed on the student like breathing, blood pressure, etc. Then a point just before orgasm is determined from the data. The computer then can execute it's various programs to keep the student at whatever level of arousal the operator desires. Every day the student will be held at the point of orgasm for 30 minutes. The first 15 minutes will be slowly increasing stimulation to reach that point then 15 minutes after to recover and bathe. This will result in the students being constantly horny and much more willing to please to be granted an orgasm. Extra tease time could also be given as a punishment. As Headmaster I would come to the machine room daily to enjoy the moaning, writhing girls so close to orgasm but unable to cum in the grip of the evil devices.

Of course total obedience to the all male staff would be required. The students must orally pleasure any staff member at any time they request it and still be on time for class. This coupled with sex education classes should make all graduates expert cocksuckers. Tardiness will be punished with extra tease time or a spanking in front of the class, whichever the teacher decides. Teachers most often opt for the spanking however, where as monitoring staff usually give tease time.
This outlines basic life at the tease academy. I'm not sure yet how other things like meals etc will work. Perhaps the time after dinner till bedtime will be practice time with male doms to improve their submissive and sexual skills.

If someone wants to write on this story please feel free. Hope someone enjoys it.