I need an editor for the few pieces of work that I make. I write mostly how-to and personal experiences. I don’t have very many fictional pieces, and I have a few poems.

I attempt to write every day, but I get very few actual finished pieces. I would like to finalize them with someone who can edit and who will give me constructive criticisms.

I am a individual who has been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder with a learning disability in, of all things, written communication. I find it often effects what I write in a way that creates miscommunications for the feelings I am trying to portray. I am not looking for someone who will try to fix me, for they will truly fail, as did many professional teachers and people have through out my history, just someone to correct the simple mistakes and who may offer suggestions on content.

I want to eventually publish a website with my collection of literature and personal experience. I have NO money to provide, and I am no good at editing in return. I am looking for someone who will help me, and I will gladly give credit for the editor in an email address attached to the document.

Please, I need help.