So i'm new and i hope this isn't too, errr umm....forward...being new and all, posting a thread....but here goes.

So i've known my husband for five years come october 15th, well we've been together this long. a long time especially for someone my age ( i'm 20, he's 25). the problem is, is that i'm into the bdsm lifestyle. like the full lifestyle. i want a D/s relationship 24/7.

and i introduced him to the lifestyle. educated him about it, told him my desires, and we made a stab at the D/s lifestyle. after about two months he told me flat out, it just wasnt something he was into. in fact, if he had to, he's consider himself a submissive. which is fine, i understand you can't make someone like something.

but what do i do?

we just went through a seperation period. and although this wasn't the only thing, the bdsm thing was definitely a BIG part of the reason for the seperation.

and during our seperation, i've found a Master to train me. He's fully aware of my situation, so i'm not owned, just training. and my Master is great. let me tell you, i got lucky enough to find a good one.

but i still love my husband. and i'd like to get back with him, but i also love this lifestyle. the more i learn, the more i desire.

what am i to do??? please absolutely any advice is welcomed. and if more info is needed, just ask.

thank you-kate